My photo
The martini: the only American invention as perfect as the sonnet. --H. L. Mencken

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

 
You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life - Jen Sincero
 
5 olives 

Clearly, I could have written this book myself. But I didn't. And I have to live with that while remaining a badass. No problemo. Jen Sincero has written the most enjoyable and empowering self-help book. No startling revelations here, but rather good, solid advice given in a matter-of-fact way. Her voice is fun and relatable and you'd be crazy not to take advice from a former member of the band Crotch. I have already gifted several people in my life with copies, because don't we all want to be badass? -SL
 
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero, 256 pages; Running Press, 2013.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment